Christmas

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely adore Christmas. The traditions, the festivities, spending time with my lovely family plus lots more. A tradition my family had before covid-19 was on Christmas eve we would go to my mother’s great grandmas for dinner and all my mother’s family would be there as well. Going there for dinner was always a surprise most years the was always new kinds of food more kids to play with/ watch. It was easier for the adults to have the kids somewhere else than in their face, I was happy to volunteer. The best part was when we were all gathered around a table with delicious, yummy food while pappy said grace and then we would dig in. After dinner we would have dessert, something delicious again. And all the little ones would gather around the tree to open the presents, I never really cared what I got, I was just happy that everyone was together having fun. Now on Christmas day my brother would come screaming out of his room waking everyone up to open presents. His little smile is what kept me awake and for mom and dad it was coffee. He would get wrapping paper everywhere, but mom and dad never cared neither did I. After presents we would have a yummy breakfast and then around four o’clock, we would head to my dad’s moms, my grandma’s. We would once again eat very yummy food, open presents once again and laugh all night long. This year I got to give my family presents with all the money I saved last year, and it was the best Christmas ever I love seeing my family happy and Christmas is all about being in the mood to spread some cheer and have fun. What are some of your traditions that you and your family do?

Sorry this is a little late, I started this before the break

By January 31, 2022.  No Comments on Christmas  Uncategorized